“An ideal link between past, present and future.”
Alfa Romeo celebrated its 105th anniversary by opening the Arese Historical Museum to the public.
The heart of a real “brand center”, the museum is equipped with bookshop, a cafeteria, a documentation center, a test track, a space for events and a show area.
Exclusive Guided Tour
The tour is divided into three main areas:
- Timeline: the cars most representative of the evolution of the brand, accompanied by a multimedia information panels.
- Beauty: from the prototypes of the great car designers to the splendid cars built in the 30s and 40s by the Touring bodywork with the Superleggera brand.
- Speed: where the enthusiast meets the protagonists of the great Alfa Romeo victories.
Guided Tour Info
- Available in the following languages: Italian, English, French, German, and Spanish.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Suggested number of participants: maximum 25 people.