Tenuta Torciano winery is situated in the heart of Tuscany near the medieval town San Gimignano, 35 minutes from Florence and 20 minutes from Siena, surrounded by beautiful rolling hills, cypress trees, long stretches of beautiful vineyards, olive groves, forests of oaks and lovely villages. Tradition, passion, instinct and love are the principles that have marked the founders of Torciano – the Giachi family who in 2020 celebrate 300 years of their activity, during which the art of wine was always handed from father to son.
Prepare yourself to spend a pleasant time relaxing and enjoying the finest wines along with typical farm products. During wine tasting you will try the following award-winning Tuscan wines: Chianti; Chianti Classico; Chianti Classico Riserva; Brunello di Montalcino; Rosso di Montalcino; Nobile di Montepulciano; Rosso di Montepulciano; Super Tuscan blends of Sangiovese, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah (Bartholomeo, Cavaliere, Baldassarre). Then you will try Torciano’s famous white wine Vernaccia di San Gimignano; a dessert wine; a high-quality olive oil and balsamic vinegar Riserva Gold.
SF Events Italy offers the following exclusive tours:
- guided tour of the winery with appetizers (Tuscan cheeses, salami, bruschetta, Cantucci biscuits) and wine tasting;
- guided tour of the winery with light lunch and wine tasting;
- guided tour of the winery with full course lunch and wine tasting;
- guided tour of the winery, cooking class with wine tasting.
Moreover, Tenuta Torciano winery offers the following experiences that can be added to your wine tasting tour:
- Helicopter tour;
- Truffle Hunting;
- Dining in the medieval tower in San Gimignano;
- Ferrari wine tour;
- Vespa wine tour and many more!
Pick up and drop off with dedicated driver can be arranged upon request.
Min/max participants: 2 – 15
Request your exclusive tour today!