Exhibitions, theaters, events and shows available – fall / winter 2020 programming with SF Events Italy
With the temperatures falling, the beaches emptying and the cities filling up, we can say that even this strange and peculiar summer 2020 has come to an end. It was a very special period, like all of this year, in which SF Events Italy has continued to work together with its hotel partners and organizers throughout the country to try to answer a question that many are surely asking: and now what will we do? What can we expect from exhibitions and shows for the rest of 2020? When can we go back to the stadium? As always, we have tried to organize all the information in order to create a detailed plan that can be easily consulted and trying to combine as many areas of entertainment and culture as possible. Below, here are the activities available in the capital for autumn / winter 2020 with SF Events Italy – updates will follow for Milan, Naples, Venice and Florence:
EXHIBITIONS AND MUSEUMS
- Colosseum, Roman Forums and Palatine Hill – special entrances to visit the Arena are also available;
- Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Vatican Gardens;
- Borghese Gallery;
- Banksy at Visual Protest – Chiostro del Bramante available from 8 September;
- Castel Sant’Angelo;
- Stadium of Domitian – from Friday to Monday;
- Capitoline Museums – extension of the exhibition Il Tempo di Caravaggio available until 10 January 2021;
- Palazzo Valentini (waiting for more information – available soon);
- Montemartini power plant;
- Villa Torlonia Museum;
- Jewish Museum and Ghetto;
- Modern Art Gallery;
- Maxxi; Trajan’s Markets;
- Ara Pacis Museum – extension of the exhibition Once Upon a Time Sergio Leone available until 20/09/2020;
- Civic Museum of Zoology;
- Napoleonic Museum;
- Museum of the Roman Republic;
- Barracco Museum;
- Bilotti Museum;
- Canonica Museum.
For all these offers, with SF Events Italy, special guided tours are available with private guides (up to 10 participants max.) in the following languages are available:
MUSIC AND THEATER
- Auditorium Parco della Musica and Santa Cecilia Academy;
- Teatro dell’Opera di Roma (Rome Opera House).
The complete programs for the Teatro alla Scala in Milan and Teatro San Carlo in Naples are also available on our website.
With regards to the following sporting events, we are still waiting to receive more information regarding openings to the public and ticketing / ticket / voucher recovery:
- International BNL of Italy (currently scheduled from 14 to 21 September);
- Serie A Championship;
- Guinness Six Nations (rugby).
The latest Prime Ministerial Decree of 7 August, still in force, determines that for indoor events the audience cannot exceed 200 – while for outdoor events this number can reach 1,000. Having said that, we are still waiting to receive official communications from the Ministry of Health, CONI Servizi and other organizers to find out when these events will also be able to host fans again. As always, we will keep all our customers up to date both through the website (constantly updated) and through our newsletter and WhatsApp communications.
To receive the price lists of all our offers or to request more information about our products, we are always available!